- Guide technical teams on disciplined Agile/Scrum practices Guide the team on self-organization to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of a team and coach teams to higher levels of maturity
- Build a collaborative environment where problems are identified quickly, addressed, and resolved
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution of issues that arise
- Support and educate the project leads, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience as the Scrum Master for at least one year for a software and/or technical development team that was diligently applying agile principles, practices, and theory to medium to large application development
- Must be proficient in backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity and task definition.
- Must understand the fundamentals of software development, quality assurance and production support of mission critical systems
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and transparency
- Must be assertive and ensure that Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to and make tough decisions when a project or rollout is at risk.
Must be energetic and able to work as needed to achieve project deadlines.
Resumes forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org