Carriers looking for a package solution for small to medium sized farm operations in a simplified policy structure, AAIS delivers a combined property and liability program that covers personal and commercial farm exposures. Forms and endorsements allow programs to be tailored to fit the carrier's appetite.
The AAIS Farmowners Program provides:
A streamlined solution to the farm/ag market.
Both personal liability and farm commercial liability coverage are available to allow for flexibility of exposure coverage.
Options to include incidental commercial agribusiness.
Over 100 endorsements to address a variety of property and liability coverage needs.
Online delivery of policy forms and manuals
Technology consultants, like Marias, help carriers understand their needs and align solutions to strengthen efficiency and effectiveness in implementation.
Product implementation of technical assets (in development)
AAIS Farm & Ag Advisers stand ready to respond to Member inquiries to support their success.
Dedicated compliance team tracks state-level jurisdictional activities from start to law, with speedy product updates and filings to help carriers stay compliant.
- Product preview, side-by-sides, and other onboarding services for prospects
- Ongoing communication and knowledge sharing in bulletins, advisory and other expert exchanges.
- Tailored solutions for custom product development providing carriers compelling, unique program offerings.
- A full complement of online program tools to train your teams and deliver our content.
- Dedicated onboarding specialist
- Initial filing adoption of standard AAIS products in all states the carrier where the carrier will write business.
- Statistical reporting to relieve carriers from the burden so they focus on their core business operations.
For more information…
To find out more about AAIS’s other Farm & Ag Solutions for Farm Umbrella Program, Farm Inland Marine and Personal Auto with farm endorsements, contact an AAIS Farm & Ag advisor.