Wisconsin - Covid-19 Resource Site
Department of Insurance Publications
- 4/2/21 - Wisconsin: Classy Glass, Inc vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company; The Cincinnati Casualty Company; and )
The Cincinnati Indemnity Company
- 11/2/20 - Wisconsin: Green Beginnings, LLC vs. West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- 10/7/20 - Wisconsin: Ambrosia Indy LLC d/b/a Ambrosia Resturant vs. Society Insurance, A Mutual Company
- 9/11/20 - Wisconsin: Little Ones Preschool, Inc. vs. West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- 6/26/20 - Wisconsin: Table 95 Hospitality Group Inc. vs. General Casualty Company of Wisconsin
- 6/24/20 - Wisconsin: Classic Dining Group LLC; RT Real Estate of Southern Wisconsin LLC; et al vs. State Auto Insurance Companies
- 5/21/20 - Wisconsin: Ambrosia Indy LLC d/b/a Ambrosia Restaurant vs. Society Insurance
- 5/12/20 - Wisconsin: Paradigm Care & Enrichment Center, Creative Paths Learning Center, Inc and Creative Paths Infant Center, Inc. vs. West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- 4/28/20 - Wisconsin: Badger Crossing Inc. d/b/a Badger Crossing Pub & Eatery vs. Society Insurance, Inc.
- 4/24/20 - Wisconsin: Biltrite Furniture Inc. vs. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- 4/21/20 - Wisconsin: [CLOSED] Paradigm Care & Enrichment Center, LLC, Paradigm Care & Enrichment Center 2, LLC, Creative Paths Learning Center, Inc. and Creater Paths Infant Center vs. West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- 4/17/20 - Wisconsin: [CLOSED] Rising Dough, Inc.; Willy McCoys of Albertville LLC et. al. vs. Society Insurance Inc.
- 4/15/20 - Wisconsin: [CLOSED] Collectivo Coffee Roasters, Inc.; Tandem Restaurant d/b/a The Tandem vs. Society Insurance
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.