Virginia - Covid-19 Resource Site
Department of Insurance Publications
Virginia Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
- 3/18/21 - Virginia: Carilion Clinic, RHM Emergency service, LLC et al vs. American Guarantee and Liability Insurance Company
- 3/12/21 - Virginia: Winvian Farm, LLC vs. Lexington Insurance Company, et al
- 1/19/21 - Virginia: JRK Property Holdings, Inc. vs. Colony Insurance Company, General StarIndemnity Company, Ironshore Specialty Insurance Company, et al.
- 1/12/21 - Virginia: Fountain Enterprises, LLC d/b/a Anytime Fitness – West Point and Vita Grata LLC d/b/a Anytime Fitness Spokane Valley vs. Markel Insurance Company
- 8/27/20 - Virginia: [CLOSED] Skillets, LLC d/b/a Skillets Restaurant vs. Colony Insurance Company
- 6/11/20 - Virginia: Adorn Barber & Beauty LLC vs. The Hartford and Twin City Fire Insurance Company
- 6/5/20 - Virginia: Barroso., Inc. vs. Twin City Fire Insurance Company
- 5/27/20 - Virginia: [CLOSED] Elegant Massage, LLC d/b/a Light Stream Spa vs. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company; State Farm Fire & Casualty Company
- 5/6/20 - Virginia: L&L Logistics & Warehousing Inc. d/b/a L&L Trucking vs. Evanston Insurance Company and Markel Corporation
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.