Oregon - Covid-19 Resource Site
Department of Insurance Publications
- 8/1/20 - Oregon: Oregon issues Amended Property and Casualty Insurance Order
- 7/27/20 - Oregon: Rule Allows Insurers to Cancel Commercial Liability Policies Upon Expiration of Emergency Order
- 7/22/20 - Oregon: Oregon Extends P&C COVID-19 Emergency Order Until July 31st
- 6/22/20 - Oregon: Oregon Issues Second Extension of March Order
- 4/29/20 - Oregon: Rate reductions and rebates to auto insurance policyholders
- 4/27/20 - Oregon: State Extends Emergency Order for Insurance Deadlines
- 4/13/20 - Oregon: DOI Calls on Insurers to Expand Auto Coverage for Delivery Drivers
- 3/31/20 - Oregon: FAQ's re: Premium Payment Grace Period and Moratorium on Cancellation/non-renewal
- 3/25/20 - Oregon: Premium Payment Grace Period and Moratorium on Cancellation/non-renewal
Oregon Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
- 5/29/2020 - Oregon: BA Ventures LLC, Pacific Clearvision Institute, PC vs. Farmers Insurance Exchange
- 5/13/2020 - Oregon: Sero, Inc. d/b/a Beast, an Oregon Corporation vs. Berkley North Pacific Gorup, LLC Berkley Insurance Company, W.R. Berkley Corporation, Continental Western Insurance Company
- 4/17/2020 - Oregon: Dakota Ventures LLC d/b/a Kokopelli and Coyote BBQ Pub vs. Oregon Mutual Insurance Company
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.