Oklahoma - Covid-19 Resource Site
Department of Insurance Publications
- 6/18/20 - Oklahoma: PC Bulletin No. 2020-01 Effectively Rescinded Except for Certain Terms
- 4/30/20 - Oklahoma: Mid-term Self Audits For Commercial Lines of Insurance
- 4/21/20 - Oklahoma: Department Issues COVID-19 Private Passenger Auto Data Call
- 4/6/20 - Oklahoma: PC Bulletin No. 2020-01 Updated to Now Include Mandatory Provisions
Oklahoma Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
- 6/9/2020 - Oklahoma: Quapaw Nation d/b/a Downstream Development Authority of the Quapaw Nation of Oklahoma vs. Affiliated FM Insurance Company
- 4/24/2020 - Oklahoma: Chickasaw Nation Dep't of Commerce vs. Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's
- 4/24/2020 - Oklahoma: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma vs. Lexington Insurance Company et. al.
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.