New York - Covid-19 Resource Site
New York - Header
New York - DOI
Department of Insurance Publications
- 6/28/20 - New York: DFS Repromulgates Emergency Regulation re: Cancellation/non-renewal Moratorium
- 4/29/20 - New York: COVID-19 Property/Casualty Emergency Regulation FAQs
- 4/8/20 - New York: DFS Provides Guidance to Insurers re: 11 NYCRR 229
- 3/30/20 - New York: DFS Issues Emergency Regulation Imposing Moratorium re: Cancellation/non-renewal, etc.
- 3/27/20 - New York: Bill Would Require Certain Perils Be Covered Under Business Interruption Insurance During the Coronavirus
- 3/19/20 - New York: Guidance to Insurers from DFS re: Cancellation/non-renewal, etc.
- 3/10/20 - New York: Section 308 Data Call on Business Interruption and Related Coverages Issued
- 3/10/20 - New York: Operational and Financial Risk Arising from the Outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus
New York Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
New York - Resources
- 5/27/21 - New York: Daniel P. Buttafuoco and Associates PLLC d/b/a Buttafuoco and Associates, PLCC and Daniel P. Buttafuoco, LLC. vs. Hartford Insurnace Company of the Midwest
- 5/19/21 - New York: Buffalo Xerograhix Inc. vs. Sentinel Insurance Company, Ltd.; The Hartford Insurance Group
- 4/13/21 - New York: Wellpath Holdings, Inc. vs. XL Insurance America, Inc. (“XL Insurance”); The Princeton Excess and Surplus Lines InsuranceCompany (“Princeton Excess”); et. al.
- 3/12/21 - New York: ABP Trust, Hill Country Galleria Hotel LLC, Schaumbrug ES LLC, and Auburn Hills ES LLC vs. North American Elite Insurance Company
- 3/12/21 - New York: The John Gore Organization, Inc. vs. Federal Insurance Company
- 2/8/21 - New York: Northwell Health, Inc. vs. Lexington Insurance Company and Interstate Fire & Casualty Company
- 11/16/20 - New York: [CLOSED] 100 Orchard Street, LLC100 Orchard Street, LLC, Blue Moon Hotel, Randolph Daniel Janis, Douglas & London, New York, NY. vs. Travelers Indemnity Company of America
- 11/15/20 - New York: KBH Sports Club LLC and David Chung vs. American Zurich Insurance Co.
- 10/9/20 - New York: Koeppel Nissan, Inc. vs. Great Northern Insurance Company
- 9/4/20 - New York: Southern District of New York vs. Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- 9/1/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Rye Ridge Corp., d/b/a Rye Ridge Deli, Haromar, Inc vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 8/24/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Deer Mountain Inn LLC vs. Union Insurance Company
- 8/24/20 - New York: Jujamcyn Theaters LLC vs. Federal Insurance Company and Pacific Indemnity Company
- 8/24/20 - New York: Kim-Chee Llc vs. Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company; Philadelphia Consolidated Holding Corp. a/k/a Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- 8/24/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Kim-Chee LLC and Yup Chagi Inc. d/b/a Master Gorino's Pil-Sung Tae-Kwon-Do vs. Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company; Philadelphia Consolidated Holding Corp. a/k/a Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- 8/24/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Mangia Restaurant Corp. vs. Utica First Insurance Company
- 8/19/20 - New York: Maia Salon Spa and Wellness Corp., Mehry M. Sadeghi, MD, and Optimum Health Physical Therapy, PC vs. Sentinel Insurance Company, Ltd, and Twin City Fire Insurance Company
- 8/4/20 - New York: 6593 Weighlock Drive, LLC and 6580 Weighlock Drive Company, LLC vs. Springhill SMC Corporation, Fairfield FMC, LLC Marriott International, Inc., and Zurich American Insurance Company
- 8/4/20 - New York: Hudson Valley Bone and Joint Surgeons, LLP vs. CAN Financial Corporation and National Fire Insurance Company of Hartford
- 8/4/20 - New York: Abruzzo Docg Inc., et al., vs. Acceptance Indemnity Insurance Company et. al.
- 8/3/20 - New York: [CLOSED] JD Cinemas, Inc. d/b/a Movieland Cinemas 112 vs. Northfield Insurance Company, R-T Specialty, LLC., Five Star Coverage Corp. and Wilkinson & Krause
- 7/27/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. PC vs. Midvale Indemnity Company
- 7/24/20 - New York: Sullivan County Fabrication, Inc. vs. Selective Insurance Compnay of America and Selective Way Insurance Company
- 7/17/20 - New York: Kamajura, LLC and Atlanitco, LLC vs. Greater New York Mutual Insurance Company
- 7/14/20 - New York: J&S Kid's Wear, Inc d/b/a Denny's vs. The Ohio Casualty Insurance Company
- 7/14/20 - New York: Park Avenue Oral and Facial Surgery, P.C. vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group d/b/a The Hartford, Hartford Underwriters Insurance Co., and Sentinel Insurance Co. Ltd.
- 7/12/21 - [CLOSED] New York: Harry E. Bassett III Executor for Estate of Josephine Alonge vs. Wesco Insurance Company
- 7/9/20 - New York: Spit Its Dadm Kidz Cuts II, LLC d/b/a Snip-Its vs. The Hanover Insurance Group and Massachusetts Bay Insurance Company
- 7/7/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Alexandre B. Demoura, M.D. d/b/a New York Spine Institute vs. Continental Casualty Company and CNA Financial Corporation d/b/a CNA
- 6/29/20 - New York: Siegel & Siegel, P.C. and Siegel Law Group, P.C. vs. Hartford Casualty Insurance Company
- 6/25/20 - New York: Poughkeepsie Waterfront Development LLC vs. The Travelers Indemnity Company of America, and The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- 6/23/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Jeffrey M. Dressel, D.D.S., P.C. d/b/a South Brooklyn Dentist vs. Hartford Insurance Company of The Midwest, Inc.
- 6/23/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Mohawk Gaming Enterprises, Llc vs. Affiliated Fm Insurance Co.
- 6/23/20 - New York: The Chefs’ Warehouse Inc. vs. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, Employers Insurance Company of Wausau
- 6/22/20- New York: [CLOSED] Office Solution Group, LLC vs. National Fire Insurance Company of Hartford
- 6/19/20 - New York: Daij, Inc.d/b/a Genadeen Caterers vs. Wesco Insurance Company and Amtrust Financial
- 6/18/20 - New York: Tappo of Buffalo, LLC and Tappo Pizza, LLC vs. Erie Insurance Company
- 6/18/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Soundview Cinemas Inc. vs. Great Am. Ins. Group
- 6/16/20 - New York: Michael Cetta, Inc. d/b/a Sparks Steak House vs. Admiral Indemnity Co.
- 6/12/20 - New York: WM Bang LLC and Bang LLC d/b/a Bang vs. Travelers Casualty Insurance Company of America
- 6/11/20 - New York: 11012 Holdings, Inc. d/b/a Guy Hepner vs. Hartford Fire Insruance Company and Sentinel Insurance Company, Ltd
- 6/2/20 - New York: Metropolitan Dental Arts P.C. vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. and Sentinel Insurance Company, Ltd.
- 6/2/20 - New York: Salvatore’s Italian Gardens Inc., Garden Place, Inc., The Delavan Hotel, LLC vs. Hartford Fire Insruance Company
- 5/28/20 - New York: Abrams, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP vs. Valley Forge Insurance Company, CNA Financial Corp.
- 5/27/20 - New York: Kusman Hospitality Management Inc. d/b/a Kusman Management Co. vs. Mt. Hawley Insurance Company, Homeland Insurance Company of New York
- 5/25/20 - New York: BR Restaurant Corp., d/b/a Bruno’s Restaurante Italiano vs. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- 5/21/20 - New York: Hutch & Associates, Inc. d/b/a Hutch’s Restaurant, Delaware Restaurant Holdings, LLC d/b/a Remington Tavern & Seafood Exchange vs. Erie Insurance Company of New York, Erie Indemnity Company d/b/a Erie Insurance Group, Erie Insurance Company, Erie Insurance Property & Casualty Company, Erie Insurance Exchange, and Flagship City Insurance Company
- 5/19/20 - New York: 632 Metacom Inc. d/b/a Hometown Tavern vs. Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s
- 5/19/20 - New York: Gammon and Assoc. Inc. vs. National Fire Insurance Company of Hartford, CNA Financial Corp. d/b/a CNA
- 5/19/20 - New York: James Servedio vs. Travelers Casualty Insurance Company of America, The Travelers Indemnity Company
- 5/17/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Gio Pizzaeria & Bar Hospitality, LLC and Gio pizzeria Boca, LLC vs. Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's, London
- 5/15/20 - New York: Broadway 104, LLC d/b/a Café Du Soleil vs. AXA Financial, Inc., XL Insurance America, Inc.
- 5/15/20 - New York: Ital Uomo of New York, Inc. vs. Starr Indemnity & Liability Co., Starr International Co., Inc.
- 5/13/20 - New York: Brain Freese Beverage, LLC vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., Sentinel Insurance Company Ltd.
- 5/12/20 - New York: Laser Spa of Rochester, LLC vs. Erie Insurance Company
- 5/12/20 - New York: Starjem Restaurant Corp d/b/a Fresco vs. Liberty Mutual Insurance
- 5/7/2020 - New York: Slate Hill Daycare Center Inc. vs. Utica National Insurance Group
- 5/1/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Food For Thought Caterers Corp. vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. and Sentinel Insurance Company, Ltd.
- 4/30/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Thor Equities, LLC vs. Factory Mutual Insurance Company
- 4/29/20 - New York: Camp 1382 LLC d/b/a Campagnola Restaurant vs. Lancer Insurance Co.
- 4/29/20 - New York: Geneva Foreign & Sports, Inc. vs. Erie Insurance Co. of New York; Erie Insurance Company; Erie Indemnity Company d/b/a Erie Insurance Exchange
- 4/29/20 - New York: [CLOSED] Sharde Harvey DDS PLLC vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., Sentinel Insurance Company Ltd.
- 4/29/20 - New York: Social Life Magazine, Inc. vs. Sentinel Insurance Company Limited
- 4/29/20 - New York: Sharde Harvey DDS PLLC vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., Sentinel Insurance Company Ltd.
- 4/24/20 - New York: SA Hospitality Group, LLC, 1000 Madison Avenue LLC, Astoria Cakes LLC, Café Focaccia, Inc., Realtek LLC, SA Midtown LLC, Bailey’s Restaurant LLC, SA Special Events, Inc., SASE LLC, Eighty Third And First LLC, 265 Lafayette Ristorante LLC, Felice Gold Street LLC, SA 61st Management LLC, SA York Ave LLC, SA Third Ave Café LLC, SABF LLC, Felice Chambers LLC, and Felice Water Street LLC vs. The Hartford Financial Group, Inc., and Hartford Fire Insurance Company
New York Resources
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.