Mississippi - Covid-19 Resource Site
Mississippi - Header
Mississippi - DOI
Department of Insurance Publications
- 7/8/20 - Mississippi: New Mississippi Law Provides Civil Liability Immunity for Businesses and Products
- 3/25/20 - Mississippi: [Expired] Moratorium on cancellation/non-renewal
- 3/25/20 - Mississippi: [Expired] Q&A re: Moratorium on cancellation/non-renewal
- 3/25/20 - Mississippi: [Expired] Clarification re: Moratorium on cancellation/non-renewal
- 3/23/20 - Mississippi: Insurers Encouraged to Allow Mid-term Premium Audits
Mississippi Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
Mississippi - Resources
- 7/1/20 - Mississippi: University Management, Inc., Columbus, Deli, Inc., Grill Tupelo, LLC and BBC, LLC vs. State Automobile Mutual Insurance Company and State Auto Property & Casualty Insurance Company d/b/a State Auto Insurance Companies
- 6/25/20 - Mississippi: PVT, LLC d/b/a Pizza VS Tacos vs. Amguard Insurance Company
- 5/8/20 - Mississippi: Big Tomato LLC d/b/a/ Tabella vs. State Auto Property and Casualty Insurance Co.
- 5/8/20 - Mississippi: Real Hospitality, LLC d/b/a EDS Burger Joint vs. Traveelrs Property Casualty Co. of America
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.