Minnesota - Covid-19 Resource Site
Minnesota - Header
Minnesota - DOI
Department of Insurance Publications
Minnesota Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
Minnesota - Resources
- 1/28/21 - Minnesota: [CLOSED] Essentia Health vs. ACE American Insurance Company
- 11/27/20 - Minnesota: [CLOSED] Bachman's Inc. vs. Florists' Mutual Insurance Company
- 11/11/20 - Minnesota: Bachman's Inc. vs. Florists' Mutual Insurance Company
- 10/16/20 - Minnesota: [CLOSED] Torgerson Props. vs. Continental Casualty Company
- 7/22/20 - Minnesota: Belissimo Salon & Day Spa, LLC vs. Travelers Casualty Insurance Company of America
- 6/22/20 - Minnesota: Madison Eagle Street Grille, LLC d/b/a Eagle Street Grill vs. Midwest Mutual Family Insurance Co.
- 6/22/20 - Minnesota: Public Kitchen and Bar LLC d/b/a Green Lantern and Public Kitchen and Bar vs. Midwest Mutual Family Insurance Co.
- 6/19/20 - Minnesota: Blue OX LLC d/b/a Ox Cart Ale House vs. Midwest Mutual Family Insurance Co.
- 6/19/20 - Minnesota: [CLOSED] Fitzgeralds LLC d/b/a The Fitz vs. Midwest Mutual Family Insurance Co.
- 6/19/20 - Minnesota: Lowertown Café LLC d/b/a Handsome Hog vs. Midwest Mutual Family Insurance Co.
- 5/6/20 - Minnesota: [CLOSED] Kenneth Seifert d/b/a The Hair Place and Harmar Barbers, Inc. vs. IMT Insurance Company
- 5/6/20 - Minnesota: Kenneth Seifert d/b/a The Hair Place and Harmer Barbers, Inc vs. IMT Insurance Company
- 5/4/20 - Minnesota: Young Blood Coffee Roasters, LLC vs. State Auto Property and Casualty Insurance Co.
- 4/27/20 - Minnesota: Lucy's Burgers, LLC vs. Society Insurance Inc.
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.