Michigan - Covid-19 Resource Site
Michigan - Header
Michigan - DOI
Department of Insurance Publications
- 7/22/20 - Michigan: Michigan Order Mandates Policyholder Notice with Exceptions to Adversion Actions
- 4/29/20 - Michigan: Legislation Introduced that would Require Retroactive Business Income Coverage
- 4/15/20 - Michigan: Insurance Director Provides Guidance to Insurers Planning to Issue Refunds or Premium Waivers to Auto Insureds
- 4/15/20 - Michigan: Director of Insurance Asks Insurers to be Flexible to Help Insureds Avoid Adverse Financial Consequences
Michigan Legislations are not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
Michigan - Resources
- 6/23/2020 - Michigan: Turek Enterprises, Inc., d/b/a Alcona Chiropractic vs. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, et al.
- 6/5/2020 - Michigan: Salon XL Color & Design Group, LLC vs. West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- 5/29/2020 - Michigan: Stanford Dental, PLLC vs. The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.; and Citizens Insurance Company of America
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.