Massachusetts - Covid-19 Resource Site
Massachusetts - Header
Massachusetts - DOI
Department of Insurance Publications
- 5/18/20 - Massachusetts: Massachusetts Expects Flexibility in Adminstration of Vacancy Clauses During COVID-19
- 4/17/20 - Massachusetts: Guidelines for Filings Associated with COVID-19 Refunds or Premium Credits
- 3/24/20 - Massachusetts: Bill Would Require Insurers to Provide Business Interruption Insurance Coverage in Connection with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 3/23/20 - Massachusetts: Guidance for Insurers to Be Flexible in Maintaining Existing Coverage for Consumers
Massachusetts Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
Massachusetts - Resources
- 6/29/2020 - Massachusetts: Plaza Deli, Inc. d/b/a Plaza Catering and Discovery Café vs. Nautilus Insurance Company
- 6/19/2020 - Massachusetts: Kutest Kids Early Intervention Co. vs. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, Ohio Security Insurance Company
- 5/4/2020 - Massachusetts: Legal Sea Foods, LLC vs. Strathmore Insurance Company
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.