Louisiana - Covid-19 Resource Site
Louisiana - Header
Louisiana - DOI
Department of Insurance Publications
- 6/13/20 - Louisiana: Louisiana Act No. 336 Limits Civil Liability for COVID-19
- 6/12/20 - Louisiana: Louisiana Act No. 303 Provides Civil Liability Immunity for Emergency Efforts
- 4/13/20 - Louisiana: Legislation Would Require Property Policies to Cover Cost of Disinfecting Fumigation Because of COVID-19
- 4/6/20 - Louisiana: Legislation Would Require Certain Perils Be Covered Under Business Interruption Insurance During the Coronavirus
- 4/6/20 - Louisiana: Emergency Regulation Outlines Rules for Cancellation/Non-renewal (UPDATED)
- 3/13/20 - Louisiana: Mid-Term Self-Audit Emergency Regulation
Louisiana Legislations are not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
Louisiana - Resources
- 6/1/20 - Louisiana: Swiftships, LLC; et. al. vs. SBN V FNBC LLC; and SBN Investment Management, LLC
- 5/13/20 - Louisiana: Q Clothier New Orleans, LLC et. al. vs. Twin City Fire Insurance Company and Hartford Fire Insurance Company
- 5/4/20 - Louisiana: Station 6, LLC vs. Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's, London
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.