Legislation - Covid-19 Resource Site
Archive: Coverage Issues
- 7/27/20 - District of Columbia: D.C. Enacts Commercial Insurance Claim Tolling Emergency Act of 2020
- 8/5/20 - Georgia: Georgia COVID-19 Pandemic Business Safety Act Enacted
- 8/27/20 - Idaho: Idaho Enacts Coronavirus Limited Immunity Act
- 6/18/20 - Iowa: Iowa Enacts Civil Liability Legislation to Provide Civil Liability Immunity
- 6/8/20 - Kansas: Kansas Enacted House Bill 2016 Includes Civil Liability Immunity
- 4/6/20 - Louisiana: Legislation Would Require Certain Perils Be Covered Under Business Interruption Insurance During the Coronavirus
- 4/12/20 - Louisiana: Legislation Would Require Property Policies to Cover Cost of Disinfecting Fumigation Because of COVID-19
- 3/24/20 - Massachusetts: Bill Would Require Insurers to Provide Business Interruption Insurance Coverage in Connection with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 7/8/20 - Mississippi: New Mississippi Law Provides Civil Liability Immunity for Businesses and Products
- 4/29/20 - Michigan: Legislation Introduced that would Require Retroactive Business Income Coverage
- 8/11/20 - Nevada: New Law Limits Civil Liability of Certain Businesses
- 9/9/20 - North Carolina: COVID-19 Limited Immunity Act Enacted in North Carolina
- 7/2/20 - North Carolina: North Carolina Enacts Legislation to Provide Limited Immunity from Liability for COVID-19 Claims
- 3/22/20 - Pennsylvania: Bill Would Require COVID-19 Business Interruption Coverage With Reimbursement for Insurer
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.