Georgia - Covid-19 Resource Site
Georgia - Header
Department of Insurance Publications
Georgia Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
Georgia - Resources
- 11/24/20 - Georgia: [CLOSED] Restaurant Group Management, LLC vs. Zurich American Insurance Company
- 11/20/20 - Georgia: [CLOSED] Lemontree Academy, LLC vs. Utica Mutual Insurance Company and Republic Franklin Insurnace Company
- 11/4/20 - Georgia: [CLOSED] Hilco, Inc. vs. Hartford Fire Insurnace Company
- 8/25/20 - Georgia: The Last Resort- Mobile LLC vs. Westchester Surplus Lines Insurance Company
- 7/31/20 - Georgia: [CLOSED] G&A Family Enterprises, LLC, d/b/a Smokin’ Pig BBQ, et al., vs. American Family Insurance Company
- 6/15/20 - Georgia: Aria Dental Group, LLC d/b/a Monroe Family and Cosmetic Dentisrty vs. Farmers Insurance Exchange, Foremost Insurance Company Grand Rapids Michigan d/b/a Foremost Insurance Company and John Doe Corporations
- 6/12/20 - Georgia: [CLOSED] Henry's Louisiana Grill, Inc., Henry's Uptown LLC vs. Allied Insurance Company of America
- 5/26/20 - Georgia: Gilreath Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, Inc. b/d/a Gilreath Dental Associates vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 5/21/20 - Georgia: Karmel Davis and Associates vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc., Hartford Casualty Insurance Company
- 5/20/20 - Georgia: K D Unlimited Inc. d/b/a The Artisan Gathering Salon vs. Owners Insurance Company
- 5/8/20 - Georgia: [CLOSED] Roy H. Johnson, DDS vs. The Hartford Fire Insurance Company, et al.
- 4/22/20 - Georgia: The K's Inc. vs. Westchester Surplus Lines Insurance Company
Georgia resources are not yet available. Please check back for updates soon.
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.