Connecticut - Covid-19 Resource Site
Connecticut - Header
Department of Insurance Publications
- 4/6/20 - Connecticut: Connecticut Urges Reduction in Auto Premium
- 4/1/20 - Connecticut: Governor's Order - Mandatory Premium Payment Grace Period and Moratorium on Cancellation/non-renewal
- 3/26/20 - Connecticut: Personal Auto Coverage for Restaurant Delivery Drivers
- 3/24/20 - Connecticut: DOI Bulletin - Mandatory Premium Payment Grace Period and Moratorium on Cancellation/non-renewal
Connecticut Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
Connecticut - Resources
- 5/20/20 - Connecticut: Harvey B. Pats, M.D. P.A. vs. The Hartford Fire Insurance Company et. al.
- 5/20/20 - Connecticut: Dotexamdr PLLC vs. The Hartford Fire Insurance Company et. al.
- 5/8/20 - Connecticut: One40 Beauty Lounge, LLC vs. Sentinel Insurance Company, LTD.
- 5/8/2020 - Connecticut: Cosmetic Laser, Inc. vs. Twin City Fire Ins. Co.
- 5/4/2020 - Connecticut: Rencana LLC, et al vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group, et al.
- 5/4/2020 - Connecticut: Consulting Advantage, Inc. vs. The Hartford Fire Insurance Company, et al.
- 5/4/2020 - Connecticut: Little Stars Corporation vs. Hartford Underwriters Insurance Company, et al
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.