Connecticut - Covid-19 Resource Site
Connecticut - Header
Department of Insurance Publications
- 4/6/20 - Connecticut: Connecticut Urges Reduction in Auto Premium
- 4/1/20 - Connecticut: Governor's Order - Mandatory Premium Payment Grace Period and Moratorium on Cancellation/non-renewal
- 3/26/20 - Connecticut: Personal Auto Coverage for Restaurant Delivery Drivers
- 3/24/20 - Connecticut: DOI Bulletin - Mandatory Premium Payment Grace Period and Moratorium on Cancellation/non-renewal
Connecticut Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
Connecticut - Resources
- 3/29/21 - Connecticut: Timothy E. Elder, DDS vs. Aspen American Insurance Company
- 3/5/21 - Connecticut: ENT and Allergy Associates, LLC, Litchfield Hills Orthopedic Associates, LLP and Litchfield Hills Surgical Center, LLP vs. Continental Casualty Company and CNA Financial Corporation
- 3/5/21 - Connecticut: Connecticut Children’s Medical Center and Connecticut Children’s Specialty Group, Inc. vs. Continental Casualty Company and CNA Financial Corporation
- 3/5/21 - Connecticut: Southern Connecticut Vascular Center, LLC, d/b/a The Vascular Experts, EC Optics, LLC, and Rocky Hill Pediatrics, LLC vs. Massachusetts Bay Insurance Company, Citizens Insurance Company of America, and The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.
- 2/5/21 - Connecticut: ITT, Inc. vs. Factory Mutual Insurance Company
- 11/10/20 - Connecticut: KAIAFFA, LLC, Chip’s Trumbull, LLC, et al., vs. Twin City Fire Insurance Company and The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. d/b/a The Hartford
- 9/14/20 - Connecticut: Business Insurance Holdings, Inc vs. AON Risk Services Northeast, Inc.
- 7/22/20 - Connecticut: SA Hospitality Group, LLC, 1000 Madison Avenue LLC, Astoria Cakes LLC, Café Focaccia, Inc., Realtek LLC, SA Midtown LLC, Bailey’s Restaurant LLC, SA Special Events, Inc., SASE LLC, Eighty Third And First LLC, 265 Lafayette Ristorante LLC, Felice Gold Stre vs. Hartford Fire Insurance Company
- 7/2/20 - Connecticut: Leal, Inc. vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. d/b/a The Hartford; and Twin City Fire Insurance Company
- 6/19/20 - Connecticut: Kennedy Hodges & Associates Ltd., LLP, d/b/a Kennedy Hodges, LLP and Three Commas, LLC vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. d/b/a The Hartford; and Twin City Fire Insurance Company
- 6/1/20 - Connecticut: [CLOSED] LJ New Haven LLC, d/b/a/ Lenny & Joe’s Fish Tale vs. AmGUARD Insurance Company
- 5/20/20 - Connecticut: Harvey B. Pats, M.D. P.A. vs. The Hartford Fire Insurance Company et. al.
- 5/20/20 - Connecticut: Dotexamdr PLLC vs. The Hartford Fire Insurance Company et. al.
- 5/8/20 - Connecticut: One40 Beauty Lounge, LLC vs. Sentinel Insurance Company, LTD.
- 5/8/2020 - Connecticut: Cosmetic Laser, Inc. vs. Twin City Fire Ins. Co.
- 5/4/2020 - Connecticut: Consulting Advantage, Inc. vs. The Hartford Fire Insurance Company, et al.
- 5/4/2020 - Connecticut: Little Stars Corporation vs. Hartford Underwriters Insurance Company, et al
- 5/4/2020 - Connecticut: Rencana LLC, et al vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group, et al.
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.