Colorado - Covid-19 Resource Site
Colorado - Header
Department of Insurance Publications
- 3/22/21 - Colorado: Colorado Adopts Updated Food Delivery Rule
- 12/3/20 - Colorado: New Emergency Regulation Replaces Prior Food Delivery Rule
- 11/24/20 - Colorado: Proposed Rule Winds Down Emergency Order
- 7/22/20 - Colorado: Emergency Regulation Continues to Ensure Coverage for Commercial Food Delivery
- 5/7/20 - Colorado: FAQs re: Division Bulletin B-5-41 Providing Guidance on Claims Adjusting During Pandemic
- 5/7/20 - Colorado: Division Issues Bulletin B-5.41 Providing Guidance on Claims Adjusting During Pandemic
- 4/8/20 - Colorado: Colorado Issues FAQs regarding Bulletin No. B-5.38
- 4/7/20 - Colorado: Mandatory Acknowledgement of Bulletin B-5.38
- 4/6/20 - Colorado: DOI Provides Guidance on Offering Premium Relief
- 3/27/20 - Colorado: Premium Payment Grace Period and Moratorium on Cancellation/non-renewal
- 3/26/20 - Colorado: Emergency Regulation to Ensure Restaurant Employees are Able to Continue to Work by Using their Own...
Colorado Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
Colorado - Resources
- 1/15/21 - Colorado: The Western Union Company vs. ACE American Insurance Company
- 12/9/20 - Colorado: Evans Realty & Property Management LLC vs. Owners Insurance Company
- 12/4/20 - Colorado: Qdoba Restaurant Corporation vs. Zurich American Insurance Company
- 11/17/20 - Colorado: Tom’s Urban Master LLC vs. Federal Insurance Company
- 7/21/20 - Colorado: Holtzman Enterprises, Inc. vs. Continental Casualty Co. et. al.
- 5/22/20 - Colorado: Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. vs. Affiliated FM Insurance Company
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.