Arizona - Covid-19 Resource Site
Arizona - Header
Arizona - DOI
Department of Insurance Publications
- 5/22/21 - Arizona: [CLOSED] ABT Performing Arts Association Inc. vs. Cincinnati Insurance Company et al
- 3/22/21 - Arizona: ABT Performing Arts Association Inc. vs. Cincinnati Insurance Company et al
- 1/22/21 - Arizona: TP Racing, L.L.L.P. vs. American Home Assurance Company
- 8/28/20 - Arizona: [CLOSED] KLOS Enterproses, LLC vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company; Glendale Insurance, LLC
- 7/20/20 - Arizona: Actors Playhouse Productions, Inc. vs. Scor Se, and General Security Indemity Company of Arizona
- 7/2/20 - Arizona: Chattanooga Professional Baseball Llc Et Al vs. National Casualty Co. et. al.
- 6/25/20 - Arizona: Cibus LLC vs. Capital Insurance Group et. al.
- 6/25/20 - Arizona: [CLOSED] Cibus LLC vs. Capital Insurance Group, Eagle West Insurance Company, California Capital Insurance Company and Nevada Capital Insurance Company
- 6/25/20 - Arizona: i2i Optique LLC vs. CAN
- 6/23/20 - Arizona: JDR Enterprises LLC vs. Sentinel Insurance Company, Limited and The Hartford Insurance Companies
- 6/4/20 - Arizona: [CLOSED] B Street Grill and Bar, LLC d/b/a The Hub Grill & Bar; Union Grill and Tap, LLC; 212 Grill & Bar, LLC d/b/a The Hub & Ba vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 6/1/2020 - Arizona: ForFex LLC DBA Supercuts vs. Hartford Underwriters Insurance Company et. al.
- 5/8/20 - Arizona: [CLOSED] London Bridge Resort, LLC vs. Illinois Union Insurance Company, Inc.
- 4/5/20 - Arizona: Border Chicken AZ LLC vs. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, et al.
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.