NAIC - Covid-19 Resource Site
Report of the NAIC on the State Insurance Regulatory Response to COVID-19 https://content.naic.org/sites/default/files/inline-files/naic_covid_19_report_1%5B1%5D.pdf
The NAIC held a special session on COVID-19 via WebEx on Friday, March 20th. This special session includes a variety of presentations including: pandemic modeling, information around policy coverage, financial impact to the insurance industry and insurer readiness.
Special Session One: COVID-19: Lessons Learned NAIC Summer Meeting August 10, 2020
Presentation on Pandemic Modeling
• Matt Nielsen, Senior Director, Governmental and Regulatory Affairs, Risk Management Solutions (RMS)
• Maria Lomelo, Director of Product Management, RMS
• Brice Jabo, Medical Epidemiologist, RMS
Presentation and Discussion on Financial Impact/Policy Coverage Issues
• Commissioner Scott White (VA), NAIC Financial Condition (E) Committee Chair
• Sean Kevelighan, President & CEO, Insurance Information Institute (III)
• Michel Leonard, Vice President and Senior Economist, III
The NAIC held a WebEx meeting Friday March 20, 2020 on COVID-19 and the impact on various insurance sectors (life, health, P&C).
- Agenda for special sessions on COVID- 19
- Materials for special sessions on COVID-19
- NAIC Recap on the Special Session on COVID-19
The NAIC has also developed a resource page with updated information for regulators and industry regarding COVID-19 actions etc...
When you click on the NAIC link above it will bring up an NAIC Resource Page on the Coronavirus. Click on the “Resources” heading and there is a link to all 50 states and any actions they have taken to date.
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.