Alabama - Covid-19 Resource Site
Alabama - Header
Department of Insurance Publications
Alabama Legislation is not available yet. Please check back for updates soon.
Alabama - Resources
- 7/30/2020 - Alabama: The Woolworth LLC, d/b/a The Woolworth vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 6/19/2020 - Alabama: Serendipitous, LLC/ Melt et. al. vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 6/17/2020 - Alabama: Dukes Clothing, LLC vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 6/11/2020 - Alabama: Moe's Original BBQ Hoover, LLC; Lakeview Oyster House Inc. vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 6/9/2020 - Alabama: Golden Flames Banquet & Ballroom, Inc. vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 6/5/2020 - Alabama: Sneak & Dawdle, LLC d/b/a Sneak & Dawdle vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 6/5/2020 - Alabama: Auburn Depot LLC d/b/a The Depot vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 6/5/2020 - Alabama: Pear Tree Group, LLC d/b/a The Hound vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 6/3/2020 - Alabama: Pure Fitness, LLC vs. The Hartford Financial Services Group and Twin City Fire Insurances Company
- 5/20/2020 - Alabama: Eagle Eye Outfitter, Inc. vs. The Cincinnati Casualty Company
- 5/15/2020 - Alabama: Hillcrest Optical, Inc. vs. Continental Casualty Co.
- 5/14/2020 - Alabama: Southern Dental Birmingham LLC vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 5/8/2020 - Alabama: Drama Camp Productions, Inc., et al. vs. Mt. Hawley Insurance Co.
- 5/8/2020 - Alabama: Homestate Seafood LLC vs. The Cincinnati Insurance Company
- 4/14/2020 - Alabama: Wagner Shoes, LLC vs. Auto-Owners Insurance Company
- 4/7/2020 - Alabama: Sharecropper LLC d/b/a Ollie Irene vs. Farmers Insurance Exchange
Question and Disclaimer
Contact the AAIS GLC Team at AAISLegal@AAISonline.com for content issues on this page.
COVID-19 Resource Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm EST. Click here to report any technical issues.
Disclaimer: The resources and materials listed above are for informational purposes only. AAIS does not provide legal advice; the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The information provided is not intended to serve as an exhaustive list of all laws, legislation, regulations, litigation, or other resources or authority that may apply to COVID-19 or related matters. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for independent research, review, or analysis. AAIS makes no representations, warranties, or guaranties, express or implied, with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided or represented, or its fitness for any particular purpose.