For insurers that want a customized product without investing time and money in the research and development work of doing so, AAIS has the essential resources and people for the job.
- AAIS forms and manuals provide the program basis for proprietary products. There's no need to "reinvent the wheel."
- AAIS's product development specialists have the forms drafting experience needed to make sure company forms and endorsements meet legal and regulatory standards while avoiding unintended exposures and coverage gaps.
- AAIS has collected large amounts of data on risks from throughout the U.S. This data may be just what you need to establish credibility in pricing when entering new markets.
- AAIS actuarial analysts have access to catastrophe modeling software and sophisticated statistical tools for analyzing data and developing refined rating plans.
- AAIS product pricing specialists are experts in modifying program manuals to incorporate proprietary rules and rating information.
- AAIS filings specialists can manage all administrative aspects of your company filing.
Each of these steps is critical to developing a successful program, and each can be time-consuming and costly to those unfamiliar with the process.
By using AAIS programs and staff to manage the details of custom product development, your staff can concentrate on refining your underwriting and marketing strategies.
Insurance companies seeking more information on AAIS products and
services can contact Rick Maka, director of marketing and strategic
alliances, at our contact form , or by calling 800-564-AAIS, ext. 222.