Personal Inland Marine Program
This program provides a wide range of personal "floaters" that allow carriers to write specific insurance for valuable personal property as a monoline policy or in a package with other personal lines forms.
This program includes forms, rules, and rating information for numerous personal classes, including:
- Boats and Outboard Motors
- Coin Collections
- Fine Arts
- Golf Cart
- Golf Equipment
- Grounds Care Vehicle
- Mobility Assistance Vehicle
- Musical Instruments
- Personal Effects
- Personal Property
These programs provide a range of booklet-style forms that can be written on a stand-alone basis or packaged with other forms to insure residential property, personal property, and personal liability.
Dwelling Properties Program
This program includes three residential property forms: basic, broad, and open perils. Each form provides four principal coverages: residence, related private structures, personal property, and additional living cost/fair rental value.
The Landlord's Package, provided as part of the Dwelling Properties Program, provides an optional endorsement and rating information for insuring a landlord's premises liability exposure for small rental units (1-4 families).
Personal and Premises Liability Program
This program provides three principal coverage forms:
- Personal liability (analogous to the coverage found in the liability section of a homeowners policy);
- Farm personal liability (analogous to farm personal liability coverage included in a farmowners policy); and
- Premises-only liability (analogous to a premises-only form in commercial liability, but intended for the premises-related exposures of a 1-4 family dwelling).
Options are available for excluding coverage for lead liability, pollution liability, and punitive damages.
Insurance companies seeking more information on AAIS products and services can contact Rick Maka, director of marketing and strategic alliances, at our contact form , or by calling 800-564-AAIS, ext. 222.